One of our Canada based client Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual to join their team as Cyber Program Manager in Australia. The successful candidate will
- possess sound business acumen,
- strong consulting skills,
- extensive knowledge of Incident Response.
In this role the candidate will be acting as the “point person” for a consulting engagement, with a focus on incident response and remediation.
- 8+ years of experience in Incident Response and/or Information Security
- Extensive experience in Cybersecurity Delivery
- Demonstrable experience of performing effective project management simultaneously
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with senior management and technical subject matter experts
- Must have experience liaising between technical subject matter experts and product/business management
Contract Duration: 12 months to Start
Location: Sydney, New South Wales