- Managing day-to-day operations using various security tools.
- Performing investigative research, analysis and troubleshooting to
- identify, resolve, and report complex Cyber Security related issues and / or incidents.
- Investigating and troubleshooting various security platforms (but not limited to) firewalls, identity platforms and endpoint detection & response (EDR).
- Must have 2+ year’s experience with Crowdstrike EDR.
- Must have experience with other cybersecurity projects (MFA, Network Security, Application Security, etc.)
- Must have experience working in an enterprise cybersecurity environment.