Our client is looking for Incident Response Lead – Incident Handling. A brief job description is:
- Responsible for overseeing incidents to provide assistance and direction on incident response efforts and managing priorities of the team
- Accountable for the response of the team for incoming incidents and events and the required actions throughout the incident response process
- Handling the on-call pager during the weekdays except for during follow-the-sun shifts
- Responsible for the quality assurance of ticket quality, incident briefings, quality, and adherence to SLAs
- Required flexibility to work nights, weekends, and/or holiday shifts in the event of an incident response emergency
- Articulate and document the impact of control gaps to the business and the overall organizational risk mitigation and remediation plans, documentation of triage steps, or engagement with key stakeholders on resolving overall organizational issues.
- In-depth understanding of security issues across many different platforms and capability to articulate and communicate these issues to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.