Intercast is looking for an Information Technology Risk Manager for our US-based client. The Mid-senior level remote position requires to conduct security risk assessments (3rd Party, TRA, etc.) and strategies development to remediate any gaps found.
- Conducting security risk assessments (3rd Party, TRA, etc.) and creating strategies to remediate any gaps found.
- Presenting and translating technical problems and strategies, to various members of senior management and lines of business.
- Participating in security awareness projects.
- Assisting in various security audit/compliance initiatives (NIST, ISO, etc.)
- Document and maintain IT Risk Management processes.
- 6+ years of experience in cybersecurity and technology risk.
- Extensive experience in GRC and cyber risk with experience conducting risk/maturity assessments.
- CISSP, CRISC, CISM, CISA certifications desired.
- Public Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure).
- Solving technical problems at an enterprise level.