In this role, you will be assisting in developing the IT Risk Management Program and ensure IT vendor relationships are built and evaluated on tiering, risk identification, risk impact and compliance.
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in a global IT service environment with Vendor management experience.
- In-depth IT operations knowledge; Data center hardware, Software management, and compliance.
- Experience working with the legal team and other stakeholders and review and approve MSAs and contracts.
- Experienced in using GRC tools (OneTrust, Resolver, Tugboat, ServiceNow, Archer, etc.) and excellent knowledge of IT Controls, IT Security, and COBIT.
- Working knowledge of Risk Management standards and frameworks (NIST, ISO, COSO, etc.).
- Hold a professional certification (CIA, CISA, CISM, etc.).