Sr. Security Researcher
Remote: USA OR CANADA
– Responsible for researching threats, understanding how they appear on the network, reversing malware and helping technically shape overall product direction.
– Knowledgeable in network and application protocols, and traffic analysis (network forensics).
– Proficient in Reverse Engineering using tools like IDA Pro, Ollydbg and Windbg.
– Solid programming skills with scripting languages such as Python.
– 5+ years direct experience in areas of security research, malware analysis, networking/system administration.