- Plan, coordinate, and direct all information security tasks within the area of responsibility to meet the global and local security goals.
- Support all security Incidents of the location with alignment to the incident management process.
- Works with the Procurement and Legal departments to review and screen Suppliers.
- Leads IT/security audits
- Creates security awareness by extending global training programs and other local training opportunities.
- Advice the management during RFP processes, new IT projects that require Information Security risk input and guidance by referring to local regulations and industry best practices.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in IT Security for large organizations
- Strong understanding of network architecture and security best practices
- Basic knowledge of Canadian privacy laws
- Understanding of OWASP Top 10, ISO 27001